It is DANGEROUS to your family to leave your yard littered with dog waste!
There are several reasons(other than just the smell) why you should removal dog waste from your yard.
Many people don’t realize how serious rain runoff can be concerning there own backyard mess. When it rains, water washes from your sloped lawns and collects in areas that may affect many people. Storm sewers do not carry polluted waters to treatment plants, but rather they flow into lakes, streams and other publicly accessed waters. This is so serious that pet wast wildlife and livestock waste is a very significant source of pollution!!
Just to name some of the parasites and diseases dog waste carries, which you and your family and your dog are constantly exposed to are:
- Campylobacteriosis– An infectious bacteria that effects a humans digestive system
- Giardiasis- An infection that infects the small intestines of a human
- Cryptosporidiosis– An aweful parasite that can infect humans
- Toxocariasis– Is a roundworm that can be contracted from dog to human that can cause a loss of vision, rash, fever etc…
- Salmonellosis- A transmittable disease from animal to human that can affect many body systems
These were just a sample of potentially harmful disease your family runs the risk of contracting!!
To avoid these complications a weekly cleanup would drastically reduce you and your families risk.
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and send it to me. I’m always available to answer any questions you may have.